Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Product Supply Rotational Assoc
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The primary responsibilities of this role, Product Supply Rotational Associate, are to:
- Manage complex cross functional, inter business, multi area projects and relationships, to achieve desired results defined by team;
- Identify, develop, and execute continuous improvement initiatives;
- Synthesize conclusions into recommendations and work directly with product supply team to implement change;
- Assess and model material and information across the product supply organization at tactical and strategic levels;
- Develop innovative solutions, approaches, methodologies and offerings that address both present and future business supply chain needs;
- Analyzes key data and metrics to identify product supply performance opportunities;
- Measure and report on the effectiveness of business activities and operations;
- Promotes best practices and provides training support across the organization;
- Influence and manage initiatives of a complex nature involving a considerable amount of self-motivation, analytical ability, and independent judgment.
WHO YOU ARE
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Candidates should have a Bachelor's degree completed within Business Administration, Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Engineering or the Sciences or a related field;
- Minimum of a 3.0 GPA;
- Proven work/internship/co-op experience;
- Strong relationship and interpersonal skills;
- Collaboration and team focused working with International and Domestic employees;
- Demonstrated leadership (i.e., current leaders of clubs, campus organizations, etc.);
- Desire for mobility;
- Emerging partnership and collaboration skills and ability to learn from and share knowledge with co-workers in a fast-paced environment;
- High level of maturity and strong willingness and demonstrated ability to learn new concepts quickly;
- Consistently demonstrates innovative thinking that is customer centric;
- Excellent results orientation and agility;
- Experience working across cross-functional/matrix environments preferred.
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and want to impact our mission Science for a better life, we encourage you to apply now. Be part of something bigger. Be you. Be Bayer.
To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.
IMPORTANT NOTE for POTENTIAL US CANDIDATES: Bayer expects its employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Bayer active employees are also expected to disclose their vaccination status and if fully vaccinated, provide proof of vaccination status to Occupational Medicine. Bayer defines fully vaccinated in alignment with CDC which is two weeks after completing the two-dose vaccine regimen or two weeks after completing the one-dose regimen. Additionally, Bayer employees are also required to comply with state, local and customer requirements.
United States : Missouri : Creve Coeur