Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The primary responsibilities of this role, Product Manager, are to:
- Understand and contribute to the business strategy needs, the end user needs, and market and competitive conditions;
- Distill this into a digital product vision to design and deliver a differentiated offering, often catering to multiple business units and having broad business impact;
- Lead and engage others in continuous discovery activities to evolve the digital product strategy to meet changing business needs or to leverage new technologies that will enhance the digital product and deliver better business outcomes;
- Identify and partner closely with software engineers, data engineers, designers and other members of the digital product team to direct the development of the digital product considering dependencies of multiple digital products in the ecosystem;
- Make decisions regarding the digital product roadmap and priority of items on the digital product backlog, leveraging a deep understanding of the business and technical dependencies, while balancing investments from multiple business units;
- Responsible for the content and quality of the digital product releases, collaborating with product teams to establish a launch plan to ensure usage and adoption while balancing the needs of different user groups across multiple business units globally;
- Manage stakeholder expectations by effectively communicating the product vision, strategy and roadmap to business partners and key business stakeholders;
- Ensure appropriate documentation is created to launch and support the digital product;
- Monitor user feedback and metrics to create solutions and drive better user experience and business value;
- Identify product management team improvements, mentor junior product managers, and drive agile best practices to improve delivery;
- Drive strategy and execution for multiple products, multiple workflows, multiple platforms, across multiple business units.
WHO YOU ARE
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our life values, more specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Bachelor's degree;
- Seven plus years of experience as a product manager,business analyst or similar role, or minimum 11 years of equivalent industry experience or similar role;
- Two plus years experience in agile software delivery;
- Strong communication, problem solving, and decision-making skills;
- Demonstrate ability to lead through influence working in a cross functional team, building relationships with engineering teams and business stakeholders.
- Experience in the business domain relevant to the digital product;
- Familiarity with Software Development Lifecycle.
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and want to impact our mission Science for a better life, we encourage you to apply now. Be part of something bigger. Be you. Be Bayer.
|IMPORTANT NOTE for POTENTIAL US CANDIDATES: Bayer expects its employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Bayer active employees are also expected to disclose their vaccination status and if fully vaccinated, provide proof of vaccination status to Occupational Medicine. Bayer defines fully vaccinated in alignment with CDC which is two weeks after completing the two-dose vaccine regimen or two weeks after completing the one-dose regimen. Additionally, Bayer employees are also required to comply with state, local and customer requirements.|
|Location:||United States : Missouri : Creve Coeur|