Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The primary responsibilities of this role, Production Lead, are to:
- Create and support a safety-first culture in the site;
- Demonstrate and promote a safe culture at all times (Key Metric – Incident Recordable Rate or an appropriate metric directed by Bayer Health Safety and Environment leadership);
- Be responsible for a team of individuals and/or processes at a site in the North America region;
- Operate in a manner that supports the leader of the site and ensure site personnel fulfill the business goals of the site;
- Be accountable for safe and timely delivery of quality supply based on production schedules while maintaining an efficient operation;
- Support overall site Key Metrics including safety, quality, TIP (total individual volume performance), TOP (total overall volume performance) and cost efficiency;
- Be responsible for developing, implementing and leading a working environment that provides team members a high level of empowerment, with opportunities for personal and professional development and promotes the building of working relationships with other groups;
- Be a member of the Site Leadership Team leading the team supporting plant and/or field operations;
- Have leadership responsibility for the site Production Managers, Production Associates and is expected to get results through high personal proficiency, delegation of tasks, coordinating the work of others, developing/coaching others, developing the team and collaborating regionally to innovate and improve processes.
WHO YOU ARE
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Bachelor’s degree;
- At least five years of experience in manufacturing, supply chain or agriculture;
- Valid Drivers’ License (in order to be eligible to drive a company car, your driving record must meet guidelines based on the company’s Risk Screening for Hiring Drivers – MVR will be reviewed as part of pre-employment screening);
- Ability to critically think about the business.
- M.B.A. in Business, Agriculture, Supply Chain or Manufacturing.
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change", we encourage you to apply now. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.
Reference Code: 276081
Functional Area: Production&Manufacturing
Entry Level : Professional