Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The primary responsibilities of this role, Production Associate, are to:
- Participate in the execution of ESH, Quality Management System (QMS) and Monsanto Production System (MPS) programs and elements;
- Participate in associated networks;
- Contribute in plant operations such as conditioning, packaging, lab operations, warehouse, inventory management, distribution, carryover, etc. as assigned by the site leadership team;
- Participate in field operations such as planting, detasseling, field inspections and mapping, harvest, etc.;
- Support compliance with global stewardship and corporate quality management procedures and policies in addition to crop level and site specific Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs);
- Develop influencing skills through motivation, recognition, leadership and development;
- Help identify and implement operational improvements, metrics tracking and best practices and participate in related network for cross sharing.
WHO YOU ARE
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Bachelor’s degree;
- Capability to clearly present information and influence or persuade others through oral or written communications;
- Ability to make decisions and solve problems while developing situational judgement;
- Results orientation with the ability to work with people individually or in a team to gain commitment to achieve those results;
- Ability to lift to 60 lbs (A bag of seed).
- Degree discipline in Agronomy, Agribusiness, Crop Soil Science, Agricultural Business, Technology, Engineering or related field of study;
- Prior seed production or agricultural experience;
- Use of company pooled car during the workday, in order to be eligible to drive a company car, your driving record must meet guidelines basedon the company-s risk screening for hiring drivers - MVR will bereviewed as part of pre-employment screening.
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change", we encourage you to apply now. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.
Reference Code: 243045
Functional Area: Production&Manufacturing
Entry Level : Job Starter