Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Process Monitoring Co-op (June-December)
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The primary responsibilities of this role, Process Monitoring co-op, are to:
- Assist in providing front-line technical support for resolving emerging manufacturing issues and minimizing manufacturing/product impact;
- Utilize Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) databases and statistical applications such as DCS/PI, SAP, Discoverant, Multivariate Data Analysis (MVDA) in the evaluation of process performance (e.g. in process controls, deviation investigations, and continued process verification);
- Work cross-functionally with other areas, such as MSAT, Quality Control (QC), Quality Assurance (QA), and process owners to identify root causes to signals and trends, and Manufacturing routinely to instill strong technical standards;
- Work across technical functions (i.e., MSAT and BD) to bring innovation and new technology into rFVIII production;
- Assist in evaluating feasibility of potential solutions to determine practicality, benefit, and cost impact;
- Assist in performing Continued Process Verification (CPV) activities per approved validation plans, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), and Protocols, review signals, and trend identified;
- Be responsible for the creation of tool(s) to track lifecycle documentation including cleaning validation protocols/reports and continued process verification reports;
- Assist in development and implementation of strategies relating to new process improvements which improve manufacturing process robustness that supports overall business goals, Cost of Goods/Total Predictive Maintenance (TPM).
WHO YOU ARE
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor, Master or PhD program with a preferred focus in science, Biology, Chemistry, Engineering, or a related science field.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to deal professionally with internal customers of various organizational levels;
- Ability to work effectively within a departmental team and with members of the same or higher organizational levels;
- Good organization, documentation, prioritization and scheduling skills together with an overall desire to learn;
- Basic problem solving and project management abilities together with a professional image;
- Ability to work independently and multi-task;
- Strong computer skills with Microsoft Office with beginner level proficiency with Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Demonstrated potential for technical proficiency, scientific creativity, and collaboration with others and independent thought.
- This position will be for a 6 month term June - December 2022, 40 hrs/week with the possibility to extend longer.
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change", we encourage you to apply now. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.
IMPORTANT NOTE for POTENTIAL US CANDIDATES: Bayer active employees are required to disclose their vaccination status and if fully vaccinated, provide proof of vaccination status before participating in approved activities for fully vaccinated employees. Bayer defines fully vaccinated in alignment with CDC which is two weeks after completing the two-dose vaccine regimen or two weeks after completing the one-dose regimen. Additionally, if candidates are invited on site as visitors for in person interviews, they must provide proof of being vaccinated and comply with all safety protocols.
Reference Code: 533179
Functional Area: General Administration & Corporate Services
Entry Level : Student