Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
PRO IT Supplier Sr Spec
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The primary responsibilities of this role, PRO IT Supplier Senior Specialist, are to:
- Manage supply agreements and large contract deals;
- Monitor and control contractual agreements and clause over entire lifecycle and minimize exposure to contractual risks in external relationships through usage of terms and conditions aligned with legal function;
- Be responsible to conduct active supplier management for key IT suppliers (e.g. MSA Management, commercial change management) in alignment with Category Manager;
- Act as escalation body on tactical level;
- Support implementation of the category strategies and initiatives for his/her services, ensuring alignment, compliance with Procurement guideline, as well as other internal/external process standards and delivery of required business performance in his/her responsible Division;
- Analyze and understand total cost of ownership structures for area(s) of responsibility to develop better;
- Maintain trustful relationship with IT stakeholders and ensure close alignment;
- Engage with the Supplier(s) proactively to find creative and innovative solutions;
- Drive jointly continuous improvement based on lessons learnt and external benchmarking;
- Identify early potential areas of conflict that may adversely impact the Supplier and/or the alliance success and jointly solve the issues in a constructive and pragmatic manner.
WHO YOU ARE
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field with at least six years of relevant experience OR Master’s degree in Business or Technical Field with at least four years of relevant experience;
- Stakeholder engagement skills combined with strong collaboration, influencing and communication competencies;
- Background and expertise in Procurement, procurement processes and methodologies (e.g. strategic sourcing and supplier management);
- Change management and project management;
- Financial acumen;
- Analytical decision making;
- Result orientation;
- Fully enforces procurement mandate to stakeholders.
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change", we encourage you to apply now. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.
Location: Creve Coeur
Reference Code: 296081
Functional Area: Procurement
Entry Level : Professional