Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Portfolio Rep (Milwaukee/Wisconsin)
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The primary responsibilities of this role, Portfolio Representative, are to:
- Be customer focus/building positive relationships-penetration of systems/accounts and identifying key decision makers and effectively navigating their buying process;
- Contact on a regular basis, present and prospective customers to promote and sell Bayer corporation pharmaceutical division's products in order to attain or surpass assigned quotas and objectives;
- Establish and maintain an effective relationship with physicians, nurses, ancillary personnel, pharmacists and hospitals to sell Bayer corporation pharmaceutical division's products and provide information;
- Create territory plan including goals and resource allocation (coverage, grant/education proposals, etc. for key customers;
- Utilize EVS skills and resources in assisting customer with their business;
- Create territory plan including goals and resource allocation (coverage, sampling, grant/education proposals, etc. for key customers;
- Team with customers as a business partner-proactive in seeking out potential customers, maintain knowledge of long term trends and patterns to create account business plans;
- Gain formulary acceptance/compliance with small/large system accounts;
- Communicate complete reports (sales, market information, competitive activity, ideas for new products, promotional activities, technical inquiries, etc.) to division sales manager and the home office or as assigned;
- Maintain a scientific understanding of all products and clinical papers;
- Perform special assignments, i.e., attending sales, medical and association meetings as assigned;
- Control expenses within a defined budget, maintain and protect assigned company property. handle expense reports, it tools, stay current on product information;
- Follow pharmaceutical compliance code.
WHO YOU ARE
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Biological science or related discipline.
- Overall experience at least 5 years of sales or equivalent customer experience with at least 2 years of directly related experience required;
- Have a valid driver's license.
- Biological science or related discipline
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.
If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change", we encourage you to apply now. Job postings will remain open for a minimum of ten business days and are subject to immediate closure thereafter without additional notice.
IMPORTANT NOTE for POTENTIAL US CANDIDATES: Bayer expects its employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Bayer active employees are also expected to disclose their vaccination status and if fully vaccinated, provide proof of vaccination status to Occupational Medicine. Bayer defines fully vaccinated in alignment with CDC which is two weeks after completing the two-dose vaccine regimen or two weeks after completing the one-dose regimen. Additionally, Bayer employees are also required to comply with state, local and customer requirements.
Commercial & Sales
United States : Residence Based : Residence Based
Creve Coeur, MO
+1 888-473-1001, option #5