Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The primary responsibilities of this role, Planning Lead, are to:
- Lead projects and initiatives in increase efficiencies and drive resolution;
- Meet and usually exceed customer needs in support of product delivery goals;
- Make independent decisions within defined area of responsibility;
- Be accountable for group goals and objectives and responsibilities;
- Provide performance feedback concerning team members to insure consist performance across the team;
- Be responsible for escalation of planning team issues to the appropriate levels of management;
- Lead cross functional teams in the development and evaluation of ideas, options and solutions;
- Be viewed as a subject matter expert within assigned area, enabling them to act as a support resource for other team members;
- Possess technical expertise to drive innovation of systems, tools and processes;
- Utilize delegation to expand scope of influence.
This role is open to applicants that require domestic application.
WHO YOU ARE
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain, Mathematics, Business, or Information Technology;
- At least seven years of total experience including at least five years of experience in multiple Product Supply disciplines;
- Excellent presentation, training, and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to influence other members of the organization to help achieve goals and increase performance;
- Ability to build relationships and partnerships within the organization;
- Ability to manage projects of high complexity with no or limited direction;
- Demonstrated advanced problem-solving abilities;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Proficient with Microsoft Office tools.
- Expert in ERP applications for supply chain management, and SAP.
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change", we encourage you to apply now. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.
Location: Pittsburgh Heilman
Reference Code: 178662
Functional Area: Supply Chain Management
Entry Level : Professional