Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The primary responsibilities of this role, Operations Coordinator, are to:
- Assist staff in clerical activities for daily operation;
- Participate in community event representing the site;
- Enter and validate information into computer/data systems;
- Assist with the onboarding/offboarding of site employees;
- Review and process freight payments, bulk shipments and schedule deliveries, with some supervision;
- Follow and communicate payroll policies and perform audits to ensure polices are adhered to;
- Support site initiatives and Production System improvements;
- Assist with grower pricing, maintain contract/grower vendor data in SAP and inbound/outbound trucking fleet during Harvest operations;
- Learn the site accounts payable process and complete payments to vendors;
- Support the site expense management program and assist site employees on expense reports;
- Be involved with Production Orders, inventory management and SAP data entering.
WHO YOU ARE
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- High School Diploma with at least three year of relevant experience OR Bachelor’s degree;
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal);
- Organization and prioritization skills and attention to detail;
- Understand manufacturing and/or desire to learn agriculture operations;
- Strong customer focus;
- Ability to rapidly connect and analyze data;
- Ability to communicate complex analytical insights in a precise and actional manner.
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change", we encourage you to apply now. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.
Reference Code: 485321
Functional Area: General Administration & Corporate Services
Entry Level : Job Starter