Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Oncology Specialty Sales Consultant, Targeted and Precision Medicine -Los Angeles East
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The primary responsibilities of this role, Specialty Consultant Oncology, are to:
- Be able to demonstrate a mastery of products clinical efficacy, articulate a strong value proposition for the customer, and provide patient and reimbursement support, while meeting or exceeding sales goal;
- Target, develop, assess, and maintain a thorough understanding of key customers while maintaining a high level stakeholder position;
- Use strategic thought process in developing and maintaining an active customer database;
- Demonstrate domain of clinical and technical knowledge related to products promoted and disease state management;
- Manage key accounts, best practices and sales development;
- Develop exceptionally well designed business plans with resource allocations that link to strong business results;
- Demonstrate a mastery of knowledge and analysis of business, products, technical issues and the marketplace;
- Be able to build and foster strong positive relationships with key decision makers and opinion leaders, customer focused;
- Exemplify strong collaboration and team work skills with internal and external stakeholders;
- Use resources and shares best practices that lead to achieving or exceeding business goals;
- Adhere to company compliance guidelines, policy and procedures and procedures.
WHO YOU ARE
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our life values. more specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Bachelor’s degree with at least five 5 years of pharmaceutical, biotech, medical selling experience or oncology medical experience (nurse/doctor) equivalent;
- Excellent negotiation skills;
- Valid drivers license and clean driving record;
- Ability to travel as necessary or required, which may include overnight and/or weekend travel;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Biological Science or related discipline;
- Oncology selling experience strongly;
- Consultative selling experience;
- Scientific background and understanding of clinical trials.
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and want to impact our mission Science for a better life, we encourage you to apply now. Be part of something bigger. Be you. Be Bayer.
|IMPORTANT NOTE for POTENTIAL US CANDIDATES: Bayer expects its employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Bayer active employees are also expected to disclose their vaccination status and if fully vaccinated, provide proof of vaccination status to Occupational Medicine. Bayer defines fully vaccinated in alignment with CDC which is two weeks after completing the two-dose vaccine regimen or two weeks after completing the one-dose regimen. Additionally, Bayer employees are also required to comply with state, local and customer requirements.|
|Location:||United States : California : Los Angeles || United States : California : Ontario || United States : California : Pomona || United States : Residence Based : Residence Based|