Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Oncology Specialty Consultant - Prostate Franchise - Des Moines
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The primary responsibilities of this role, Oncology Specialty Consultant, are to:
- Be able to demonstrate a mastery of products clinical efficacy, articulate a strong value proposition for the customer, and provide patient and reimbursement support, while meeting or exceeding their sales goals;
- Target, develop, assess and maintain a thorough understanding of key customers while maintaining a high-level stakeholder position;
- Use strategic thought process in developing and maintaining an active customer database;
- Have a mastery of clinical and technical knowledge related to products promoted and disease state management;
- Have a mastery of key account management, best practices and sales development;
- Develop exceptionally well-designed business plans with resource allocations that link to strong business results;
- Demonstrate a mastery of knowledge and analysis of business, products, technical issues and the marketplace;
- Be extremely customer focused and able to build and foster strong positive relationships with key decision makers and opinion leaders;
- Exemplify strong collaboration and team work skills with internal and external stakeholders;
- Proactively use resources and shares best practices that lead to achieving or exceeding business goals;
- Adhere to company compliance guidelines, policy and procedures.
WHO YOU ARE
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Bachelor degree;
- At least five years of Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Medical Selling or Oncology Medical experience (nurse/doctor);
- Excellent negotiation skills;
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record;
- Ability to travel as necessary or required, which may include overnight or weekend travel;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Biological science degree or equivalent;
- Oncology selling experience;
- Consultative selling experience;
- Scientific background and understanding of clinical trials.
Location: Residence Based
Reference Code: 142470
Functional Area: Commercial & Sales
Entry Level : Professional