Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Oncology Account Manager- Great Lakes
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The primary responsibilities of this role, Oncology Account Manager, are to:
- Build appropriate relationships with key account stakeholders (C-suite executives, Pharmacy Director, etc.) to develop understanding of decision-making structure, key influencers (including external 3rd parties such as COA, NCODA, etc.), and other strategic objectives relevant to the customer;
- Identify and develop long term business relationships with key stakeholders in Hospitals/IDNs assigned to each OAM;
- Develop, monitor, and evolve key account plans by incorporating knowledge of market trends, unique account needs, and brand objectives;
- Define and execute initiatives for mutual success between Bayer Oncology and defined accounts;
- Manage and coordinate account strategy and execution in partnership with field sales, marketing, market access, medical, advocacy and other internal teams;
- Maintain knowledge of all company policies and guidelines, including but not limited to those addressing interactions with healthcare professionals, compliance, and business conduct;
- Maximize sales opportunities across the entire Bayer Oncology portfolio in accordance with product labeling and Company policies;
- Execute pull-through on all discounts and rebates associated with each product in the portfolio, including management and performance at the parent/corporate account level;
- Build strategic long-term business partnership with customers and align KAE resources with clinical and business needs of the practice.
WHO YOU ARE
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Bachelor’s degree;
- At least seven years of applicable Healthcare experience;
- Resourceful, strategic, and analytical thinker, and creative problem solver;
- Have demonstrated strategic selling skills and demonstrated ability to influence without authority;
- Excellent interpersonal skills with comfort in interacting with Sr. Executives (CEO S, CFO, CMO Pharm. Dir. etc.);
- Proficient in Power Point and Excel;
- Willingness to work some weekends;
- Business travel by air and car up to 60%.
- Bachelor’s degree In Science, Nursing, Business or Marketing;
- Experience in Marketing, Sales, Managed Markets or Management;
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change", we encourage you to apply now. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.
Reference Code: 497664
Functional Area: Commercial & Sales
Entry Level : Professional