At Bayer we’re visionaries, driven to solve the world’s toughest challenges and striving for a world where ,Health for all, Hunger for none’ is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We’re doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining ‘impossible’. There are so many reasons to join us. If you’re hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there’s only one choice.
North America Product Supply Decision Analytics Data Manager
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The primary responsibilities of this role, NAPS Decision Analytics Data Manager are to:
- Create and manage all incoming data files from SAP, Data One, Teradata, Oracle and other databases and standardize data for use in analytics;
- Perform database design, logic and complex data joins; automation of data pipelines;
- Perform data quality/hygiene management (collection, cleaning and preparing large volumes of data;
- Review data for inconsistencies or anomalies that could skew analytical results;
- Manage data definitions and business rules, and related documentation in SmartSheet collaborative software and firm data dictionaries;
- Manage Decision Analytics Knowledge repository/project management folders including project deliverables, model and variable documentation, workpapers, data management templates, significant correspondence from subject matter experts, major data sources and points of contact, project code and model management;
- Generate and review documentation for all database changes or refinements;
- Maintain Decision Analytics Time Series and related databases, conducting routine maintenance as needed to ensure data integrity and data capture in provide analysts with access to essential data sets;
- Stream processes for data collection and analysis procedures to ensure fast access to metrics;
- Communicate with analysts about data changes or requirements;
- Make recommendations for software, hardware and data storage upgrades;
- Manage internal client expectations, related processes, workloads and time.
WHO YOU ARE
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field;
- Minimum of one years’ of experience in data management or analysis; (Desired min 3yrs exper)
- Experience with SAP, Teradata and SQL databases, Python and other related applications;
- Ability to work with large data sets;
- Excellent organizational skills and emphasis on project completion.
Employees can expect to be paid a salary of approximately $118,000 (or between $95,000 to $141,000). Additional compensation may include a bonus or commission (if relevant). Other benefits include health care, vision, dental, retirement, PTO, sick leave, etc.. If selected for this role, the offer may vary based on market data/ranges, an applicant’s skills and prior relevant experience, certain degrees and certifications, and other relevant factors.
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and want to impact our mission Science for a better life, we encourage you to apply now. Be part of something bigger. Be you. Be Bayer.
|IMPORTANT NOTE for POTENTIAL US CANDIDATES: Bayer expects its employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Bayer active employees are required to disclose their vaccination status and if fully vaccinated, provide proof of vaccination status before participating in approved activities for fully vaccinated employees. Bayer defines fully vaccinated in alignment with CDC which is two weeks after completing the two-dose vaccine regimen or two weeks after completing the one-dose regimen. Additionally, if candidates are invited on site as visitors for in person interviews, they must provide proof of being vaccinated and comply with all safety protocols. Bayer will engage in an interactive process with individuals who request a vaccine exemption for qualified medical or religious reasons.|
|Location:||United States : Residence Based : Residence Based || United States : Missouri : Creve Coeur|