Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
National Director, Market Access-QVPH
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The primary responsibilities of this role, National Director, Market Access- QVPH, are to:
- Recruit and maintain a highly effective account management team that covers strategic and influential Regional Health Systems across the United States;
- Oversee QVPH team and determine appropriate resource allocation to address specific account/customer needs;
- Set Channel and Account Team Vision and drive the team and organization to meet the revenue and profitability goals for the portfolio;
- Establish a culture that represents the Bayer Cultural Values, with a focus on Experimentation, Trust, Customer Focus and Collaboration;
- Align cross functionally within the organization at the Brand Manager and VP Level;
- Develop relationships and partnerships with Executive level customers;
- Be accountable for revenue generation from Regional Health Systems delivering to organizational net revenue and profit goals;
- Be responsible for over $1 Billion in Finerenone market opportunity.
WHO YOU ARE
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Bachelor’s degree;
- At least 10 years of related work experience in sales and/or account management in the pharmaceutical industry;
- At least five years of managed markets experience with demonstrated success or equivalent experience;
- At least five years of experience in a supervisory, leadership or indirect leadership position;
- Proven track record of Executive level exchange;
- Experience in Payor, Contracting, Specialty Pharmacy, National Health Systems, and prior experience in QVPH
Entirely remote jobs that could be performed in Colorado: employees can expect to be paid a salary of approximately $193,000 (or between $155,000 to $232,000). Additional compensation may include a bonus or commission (if relevant). Additional benefits include health care, vision, dental, retirement, PTO, sick leave, etc. This salary (or salary range) is merely an estimate and may vary based on an applicant’s location, market data/ranges, an applicant’s skills and prior relevant experience, certain degrees and certifications, and other relevant factors.
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change", we encourage you to apply now. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.
State: Residence Based
Location: Residence Based
Reference Code: 342886
Functional Area: Market Access
Entry Level : Professional