Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
NA Perf Mgmt Cash
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The primary responsibilities of this role, North America Performance Management Cash, are to:
- Prepare, coordinate and analyze balance sheet for financial presentations and reports for Bayer Leadership;
- Lead monthly forecast consolidation process including ownership and accuracy of financial data in the planning systems (Data.One and HFM);
- Lead monthly forecast reviews with Cash Analysts Credit and Marketing Business Partner Management;
- Manage forecast reporting and owns the regional forecast utilized by CO-PM, NA-FBP and C-FBP which requires balancing needs for business steering vs. corporate/commercial reporting;
- Provide monthly variance analysis for balance sheet/cash that reflects a timely and accurate picture of changes from a Business Driver Perspective vs. Budget, Forecast and Prior Year;
- Lead reporting and compliance requirements for internal/external auditors, Reporting and Advisory and CO-PM requests;
- Ensure accuracy of financial statements through review and approval of monthly account reconciliations;
- Validate accounting treatments considering the complexity of business models and regional aspects;
- Provide business insights through reporting and analysis while tracking and communicating business risks and opportunities;
- Lead budget and long-range planning process through alignment with Commercial Operations, C-FBP and CO-PM;
- Lead cash integration for NA in partnership with the Global Controlling Integration team;
- Create and implement metric reporting;
- Partner with CO-PM on KPI’s;
- Define business steering requirements;
- Lead finance initiatives to improve forecasting tools, processes, accuracy and metrics reporting;
- Manage ad-hoc data and analysis requests from Leadership and CO-PM teams.
WHO YOU ARE
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting;
- Strong financial, accounting and controlling background with at least 10 years in positions with increasing responsibility or Master’s degree with at least seven years of similar experience;
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills (including complex formulas, Powerpoint waterfall charts and tables);
- Experience with Data.One or HFM/Hyperion Planning system data content and data extraction techniques.
- CS industry background experience;
- Focus on customer support and driving consensus across multidisciplinary teams;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- High level of business acumen supported by strong analytical skills;
- Proven business partner;
- Knowledge of key commercial and financial drivers;
- Strong agility and capable of working in a complex and ambiguous work environment;
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple assignments to meet tight deadlines;
- Strong team orientation and ability to leverage relationships / networks to get leadership questions answered promptly;
- Strong leadership and influencing skills.
Domestic Relocation Assistance Available
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change", we encourage you to apply now. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.
Location: Creve Coeur
Reference Code: 186109
Functional Area: Accounting
Entry Level : Job Starter