Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Matl Log Clerk-Daylight shift 6am-6pm D1
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The primary responsibilities of this role, Material Logistics Clerk, are to:
- Follow of all documented processes and procedures;
- Provide physical transport of materials and timely and accurate completion for all required SAP transactions using appropriate PPE and material handling equipment;
- Handle finished product packaging using visual work instructions according to all regulatory requirements;
- Complete all required transactional steps to receive and ship material.
WHO YOU ARE
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- High School diploma or equivalent;
- Working knowledge of MS Office applications;
- Ability to operate independently;
- Demonstrated problem solving abilities;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Powered industrial truck (fork truck);
- Ability to work in team environment;
- Ability to quickly learn new IT systems and tools.
- Previous relevant work experience.
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change", we encourage you to apply now. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.
Reference Code: 301522
Functional Area: Supply Chain Management
Entry Level : Professional