Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Marketing Content Specialist Crop Protection Broad Acre-SG
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
This position is located in St Louis, MO.
The primary responsibilities of this role, Marketing Content Specialist Crop Protect Broad Acre-SG, are to:
- Create and implement innovative strategic content plans that are aligned with business and marketing goals;
- Plan and develop long- and short-form content for a variety of mediums, potential examples include, Video development - strategic planning, project management, agency management, script development, Podcast development - strategic planning, project management, agency management, script development, Blog posts - planning, researching and writing posts for the brand blog;
- Ensure content promotion planning by working with the Brand Marketing team to plan and track paid and unpaid content promotion;
- Ensure email content for sales teams, dealer sales channel and farmer customers;
- Create sales collateral such as product brochures and product sell sheets;
- Create Website content;
- Ensure Product messaging;
- Distill agronomic information into simple, understandable copy across multiple touch points;
- Utilize farmer research data insights, up-to-date understanding of the agriculture landscape and strong understanding of the product to implement storytelling that creates a rich and personalized experience across the customer journey;
- Influence broad message creation for use by the entire organization;
- Use metrics data to evaluate your content’s impact and advocate for continuous improvement that shows effective content iteration and
- Coordinate content across teams to ensure we create a consistent endto-end experience for our audiences;
- Collaborate with sales organization and other functions in order to effectively develop and activate the marketing plan including but not limited to development of sales tools and training;
- Audit and evaluate existing content and recommend changes and rewrite to meet brand guidelines and content standards;
- Collaborate with agency partners to influence creative approach, messaging and visual design;
- Maintain and evolve product content standards, including voice and tone, to be consistent with our brand persona;
- Edit other stakeholders’ work to ensure it is compelling, accurate and consistent with approved messaging and brand voice;
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining close attention to detail and meeting short, frequently changing deadlines.
WHO YOU ARE
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Marketing, Journalism, Communications, English or related field;
- At least five years of experience or commensurate marketing experience with strong writing emphasis;
- At least two years of writing and editing or commensurate experience for web and mobile content;
- At least two years of video management or commensurate experience;
- Knowledgeable on AP style requirements;
- Experience managing multiple projects, setting stakeholder expectations, working individually and collaborating across teams;
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment;
- Accustomed to receiving and managing frequent feedback;
- Experience defining, tracking, and reporting on content effectiveness metrics.
- Agronomy knowledge or equivalent experience.
Relocation may be offered for this role.
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change", we encourage you to apply now. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.
Location: St. Louis
Reference Code: 496868
Functional Area: Customer Operations and Support
Entry Level : Professional