Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Manufacturing Process Technology Co-op
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The primary responsibilities of this role, Manufacturing Process Technology Co-op, are to:
- Be involved in ongoing process verification (statistical process control), manufacturing process validation, packaging process validation, as well as various scientific studies intended to support the manufacturing/packaging site;
- Execute protocols authored by full time scientists;
- Work with manufacturing and packaging staff to insure protocols are understood and followed, and that all required samples are obtained and submitted to the appropriate laboratory;
- Perform analysis of results.
WHO YOU ARE
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Currently enrolled in a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree program in Pharmaceutics, Industrial Pharmacy, Chemical Engineering, or related field;
Able to commit to a 6-month (Jan. – June or June – Dec.) assignment;
Be returning to school at the end of the co-op assignment to complete degree;
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English;
- Have in-depth knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially MS Work and Excel;
- Have excellent organizational skills;
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team-oriented environment.
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in any of the following majors, Industrial Pharmacy, Pharmaceutics, Chemical Engineering, Engineering Technology, Material Science Engineering, Packaging Engineering or Mechanical Engineering;
- Minitab skills.
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change", we encourage you to apply now. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.
State: New Jersey
Reference Code: 479481
Functional Area: Production&Manufacturing
Entry Level : Student