Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The primary responsibilities of this role, Manufacturing Co-op, are to:
- Be involved in projects including (but not limited to) changeover reduction, 5S, Pareto Analysis, time study, value stream mapping, standardized work, and optimization of workflows, kaizen events, and statistical process control;
- Rroubleshooting maintenance and reliability issues;
- Learn the basics of pharmaceutical Manufacturing and Packaging processing and equipment including dispensing, mixing, wet granulation, tablet compression, coating, and tablet printing;
- Review equipment specifications;
- Collect and analyze data;
- Work with non-union plant personnel and possibly external vendors to implement solutions.
WHO YOU ARE
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
Currently enrolled in a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Architectural Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Engineering Technology, Material Science Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Construction Management;
Able to commit to a 6-month (Jan. – June or June – Dec.) assignment;
Be returning to school at the end of the co-op assignment to complete degree;
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English;
- In-depth knowledge of MS Office;
- Excellent organizational skills.
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change", we encourage you to apply now. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.
Reference Code: 473964
Functional Area: Production&Manufacturing
Entry Level : Student