Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Manager III Customer Logistics
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The primary responsibilities of this role, Manager III - Customer Logistics, are to:
- Identify opportunities for customer innovation and drive execution to support growth/efficiencies;
- Deliver on Customer Logistics’ goals (e.g. OTIF, revenue recognition);
- Promote a partnership culture across Customer Logistics (CL) teams to leverage best practices;
- Understand customer’s operations and market dynamics to identify opportunities and develop action plans;
- Acquire, analyze and consolidate key account and marketing information enabling JBP process;
- Develop and ensure the execution of customer- or segment-specific sales plans by placing the required inventory in the customers’ DCs and retail stores;
- Develop relationships at various levels within customer’s organization to enhance execution of JBP;
- Align with Commercial, Product Supply and other business teams to meet customer’s expectations and proactively resolve issues;
- Recognize and respond to changes in demand, capacity constraints and marketplace dynamics to minimize disruption and preserve customer relationships;
- Act as key interface between customers and third-party service providers and drives adoption of Order-to-Cash best practices.
WHO YOU ARE
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Bachelor’s degree with 10 years of experience or Master’s degree with eight years of experience;
- At least five years of experience in Supply Chain management and/or Customer Logistics;
- Successful track-record of solving complex business problems and use of advanced analytical techniques;
- Strong interpersonal skills for effective relationship management with internal and external business partners / customers;
- Demonstrated results-oriented and performance-driven attitude.
- At least five years of experience in Supply Chain management and/or Customer Logistics, within the Consumer Product, Consumer Health, CPG or OTC industry;
- Demonstrated progressive leadership / management responsibility while working with cross-functional teams.
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change", we encourage you to apply now. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.
Reference Code: 361783
Functional Area: Supply Chain Management
Entry Level : Professional