Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Manager II Customer Supply Chain
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The primary responsibilities of this role, Manager II Customer Logistics, are to:
- Partner with Senior Manager Customer Logistic and related cross functional resources to deliver on Customer Logistics’ goals (e.g. OTIF, revenue recognition) and customer requirements;
- Develop and leverage analytical tools for customer replenishment requirements, inventory, etc., and gap analysis to identify proactively trends and create solutions that will lead to improved Customer Supply Chain related Key Performance Indicator (KPI) performance;
- Promote a partnership culture across Customer Logistics teams of leveraging best practices and utilizing CI problem solving methodologies (e.g. why-why, data analysis, value stream mapping) to identify root causes and develop solutions;
- Develop and maintain operational tracking systems for key promotional activities, new item introductions, item transitions, discontinuations, on-shelf availability, inventory management etc.;
- Lead project teams and drive actively collaborative work with internal cross-functional resources and with external retailer supply chain / merchandising team Members to improve Logistics/Supply Chain KPIs;
- Manage forecasting and replenishment CMI / CPFR related activities for seasonal, very complex brands.
WHO YOU ARE
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Bachelor’s degree with at least eight years of experience OR Master’s degree wit at least four years of experience;
- At least four years of experience in Supply Chain management and/or Customer Logistics;
- Demonstrated track-record of solving complex business problems and using advanced analytical techniques;
- Proficiency with results-orientation and performance-driven attitude;
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills for effective collaboration and influencing with internal and external business partners / customers;
- Solid interpersonal skills for effective collaboration and influencing with internal and external business partners / customers.
- Experience in consumer product, consumer health, CPG or OTC industry.
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change", we encourage you to apply now. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.
State: New Jersey
Reference Code: 422661
Functional Area: Supply Chain Management
Entry Level : Professional