Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Manager Customer Supply Chain-Consumer Health
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The primary responsibilities of this role, Manager Customer Logistics, are to:
- Partner with the Senior Manager of Customer Logistic, other members and related cross-functional resources to deliver on Customer Logistics’ goals (e.g. OTIF) and customer requirements;
- Leverage analytical tools to proactively identify trends and create solutions that will lead to improved Customer Supply Chain related Key Performance Indicators (KPIs);
- Develop and maintain operational tracking systems for key promotional activities, new item introductions, item transitions, discontinuations, on-shelf availability, inventory management etc.;
- Actively collaborate with internal cross-functional resources and with external retailer Supply Chain and Merchandising Team Members to improve Logistics and Supply Chain KPIs by utilizing CI problem solving methodologies (e.g. why-why, data analysis, value stream mapping) to identify root causes, solve problems, and implement solutions;
- Manage forecasting and replenishment CMI and CPFR related activities for non-seasonal, less complex brands.
WHO YOU ARE
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Bachelor’s degree with at least six years of experience or Master’s degree with at least two years of experience;
- At least two years of experience in Supply Chain management or Customer Logistics required, preferably within the consumer product, consumer health, CPG or OTC industry;
- Track-record of solving complex business problems and using advanced analytical techniques;
- Results-oriented and performance-driven attitude;
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills for effective collaboration and influencing with internal, external business partners and customers.
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change", we encourage you to apply now. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.
Reference Code: 164785
Functional Area: Supply Chain Management
Entry Level : Professional