Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Machine Opr I
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The primary responsibilities of this role, Machine Operator I, are to:
- Understand the potential hazards and safe equipment operating practices in a manufacturing environment;
- Understand the quality systems and guidelines that impact areas of responsibility including; component specifications, equipment operating parameters, data collection and cleanliness requirements;
- Ensure all potential equipment deficiencies and component defects are properly identified throughout areas of responsibility to ensure adherence to quality guidelines;
- Operate process test equipment to ensure process outputs in areas of responsibility conform to specified requirements (drawings and validated procedures);
- Do basic operation of custom machinery within manufacturing area; operation may include: general machine operation, line balancing, loading assembly and packaging equipment with components, preventive maintenance and cleaning;
- Exercise effective communication and teamwork skills to collaborate with a broad group of cross functional staff including production team members, Quality Assurance, Maintenance and Engineering staff members;
- May provide guidance and training to lower level production personnel including other Machine Operators;
- Ability to perform electrical/mechanical adjustments.
WHO YOU ARE
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- High School Diploma/Global Early development;
- At least one year of experience in basic operation of 25% of the plant automated assembly/packaging equipment or equivalent;
- Basic computer knowledge including proficiency in Microsoft applications such as Word and Excel.
- Associate's Degree.
Reference Code: 180941
Functional Area: Production&Manufacturing
Entry Level : Job Starter