Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Lead, eComm Media Activation
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The primary responsibilities of this role, Lead, eCommerce Media Activation, are to:
- Execute eCommerce campaign launches including all line item set-up, tagging, and trafficking activities with a high level of attention to detail to ensure reporting and measurement accuracy;
- Direct continuous improvement of daily and weekly optimizations that can be applied portfolio-wide to generate YoY ROI/ROAS growth from digital media investment;
- Collaborate with internal and external partners to reach Consumer Health and individual brand goals by participating in new technology, inventory, and data partnerships;
- Attain and maintain mastery of performance media buying-related technologies, including eCommerce ad buying platforms, walled garden self-service tools, DMPs, tag management and attribution services;
- Select optimal best practice campaign line item set up to maximize optimization options, breakout reporting pivots and performance;
- Proactively monitor daily campaign performance to identify optimizations that maximize ROI and potential investment;
- Triage and escalate campaign launch and management issues;
- Work with the internal team to activate, optimize, and report out on scheduled tests.
WHO YOU ARE
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Bachelor’s degree with at least seven years’ experience;
- At least four years’ experience at a major digital platform, ad tech start up or brand as a "hands on keyboard" team member leveraging a leading eCommerce media or direct response platform (Ex. Amazon, Criteo, Google Ads);
- Experience managing significant spend;
- Experience with 2nd or 3rd party data providers and setting up custom data segments to align with campaign targets and goals;
- Successful track record of achieving performance marketing goals;
- Experience with a variety of targeting tactics including: site retargeting, lookalike modeling, and search retargeting, with an understanding of how to leverage them to achieve business goals;
- Ability to support POVs with solid rationale;
- Exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills;
- Proven ability to work quickly and decisively to meet deadlines and troubleshoot;
- Ability to analyze and draw meaningful and actionable insights from data;
- Strong project management skills;
- Detail-oriented and able to coordinate multiple projects with little oversight;
- Proactive self-starter and able to work in collaborative, matrixed, dynamic, and fast-paced environment;
- Proven ability to work with and influence cross-functional teams;
- Self-driven with ambition to grow with the company and take on more responsibility;
- Proficient with Excel;
- Experience with ad server technology, SQL query, App user acquisition, and/or ecommerce marketing.
- Advanced knowledge of direct response optimization using a major DSP, eCommerce marketplace ad platform or major social network ads manager.
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change", we encourage you to apply now. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.
State: New Jersey
Reference Code: 134666
Functional Area: Marketing
Entry Level : Professional