Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
IT Security Architect
Are you a visionary who understands how technical systems affect each other? Our Security Architecture team is responsible for globally connecting the security of our on-premises, cloud-based and endpoint systems into a unified, seamless ecosystem.
In this role, you will develop threat models, define platform-level security requirements and drive the global adoption of Zero Trust security architectures. You will work in an international team of architects and with our service partners. Through you, ideas and requirements will become tangible concepts and global solutions.
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The primary responsibilities of this role, Information Technology Security Architect, are to:
- Define security requirements from strategic objectives
- Create security solutions & robust reference architectures that align business needs with information and cybersecurity requirements
- Perform threat and risk analysis & integrate outcomes into the security architecture
- Interface with operational activities, provide guidance to internal teams and service providers as needed, engage stakeholders as advocates for the target architecture
- Assist in the design of global services and processes to ensure robust security solutions from internal and external service providers (e.g., responsibilities, monitoring and reporting processes, exception management)
- Manage and drive parallel activities, be proactive and motivated in setting priorities and meeting deadlines
WHO YOU ARE
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Bachelor's degree with at least 10 years of relevant experience or at least 15 years of applicable business experience or equivalent;
- Multiple years of experience in planning IT/Security architectures and their operation across service partner systems;
- Ability to analyze and manage complex processes and systems;
- Strong working knowledge of architecture management techniques and methodologies (modeling and scenario techniques);
- Global perspective and ability to see the big picture and translate visions into actionable plans;
- Certifications such as CISSP, CCSP or comparable certifications in the IT security environment would be a plus;
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal.
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change", we encourage you to apply now. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.
State: New Jersey
Reference Code: 395065
Functional Area: Information Technology
Entry Level : Professional