Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Industrial Turf & Ornamental Customer Service
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The primary responsibilities of this role, Industrial Turf & Ornamental Customer Service, are to:
- Process orders, prepares correspondence, and fulfill customer needs to ensure customer satisfaction;
- Act as liaison between Bayer Key Account Managers and the distributor;
- Procurement team ensuring all parties are informed on order status, inventory and production issues potentially impacting customer care so Key Account manager can be better prepared to handle distributor needs allowing for more positive customer experience;
- Build relationships with distributors to offer a positive customer service experience;
- Manage reports such as: Open Order, Delivery Status, Product Outage/Shortage, Allocations, Product Phasing, Production Plans, Return analysis and other reports.
WHO YOU ARE
your success will be driven by your demonstration of our life values. more specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree with at least two years of relevant experience;
- Proven experience with high-volume order management and demanding customer support;
- Proficiency with SAP;
- Flexibility to work within a team environment;
- Strong change management skills and able to function in fast paced environment;
- Strong data analytics;
- Solution driven and proactively engaged;
- Customer focused approach.
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and want to impact our mission Science for a better life, we encourage you to apply now. Be part of something bigger. Be you. Be Bayer.
|IMPORTANT NOTE for POTENTIAL US CANDIDATES: Bayer expects its employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Bayer active employees are also expected to disclose their vaccination status and if fully vaccinated, provide proof of vaccination status to Occupational Medicine. Bayer defines fully vaccinated in alignment with CDC which is two weeks after completing the two-dose vaccine regimen or two weeks after completing the one-dose regimen. Additionally, Bayer employees are also required to comply with state, local and customer requirements.|
|Location:||United States : Missouri : Creve Coeur|