Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Global Security Ops Specialist
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The primary responsibilities of this role, Global Security Operations Specialist, are to:
- Gather all pertinent information regarding crisis situations, contact and forward the information in a timely manner to the relevant Corporate Global Security leaders and provide assistance and support throughout the crisis;
- Perform assigned tasks from detailed work instructions, established policies and procedures;
- Maintain situational awareness by utilizing and maintaining video management and detection systems through security console operations to include security, fire, access control, HVAC, mass notification, and vendor supplied intelligence;
- Manage based on console indications or events, identify, communicate, initiate and coordinate appropriate response/notification based on work instructions;
- Disseminate national and international communications via phone, email, text and dispatching of resources via radio;
- Handle activity and incident entry/triage/retrieval utilizing security’s data management tool;
- Interact with other company security operations centers worldwide to coordinate responses to significant events;
- Keep flexibility between day and night shift hours.
WHO YOU ARE
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- High school diploma or equivalent with at least two years of police, fire, or security operations center experience (the experience may be from private, public, or military sectors);
- Demonstrated ability to interact with a variety of stakeholder groups and provide executive level briefings as necessary;
- Experience in preparing clear and succinct written communications;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office;
- Proficiency with computer keyboard data entry, common computer applications and operating systems to include the Microsoft and Apple products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, and Access);
- Ability to work under pressure in stressful, high profile, sensitive, and life threatening situations;
- Understand security concepts and theories;
- Ability to multi-task, and have the ability to listen to directions or information while typing entries into a reports application.
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change", we encourage you to apply now. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.
Location: Creve Coeur
Reference Code: 403704
Functional Area: General Administration & Corporate Services
Entry Level : Professional