Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Global Ecosystem Product Manager (m/f/d)
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
This position could be based in Germany, United Kingdom, Scotland, France, Switzerland, or Brazil.
The primary responsibilities of this role, Global Ecosystem Product Manager, are to:
- Establish Bayer as a supplier of high-quality carbon assets and co benefits that meet buyers demands and the journey to net-zero;
- Manage the development of the global carbon asset projects for the success in quality, time and size aligned with the regional ecosystem business strategies;
- Govern the Innovation selection and approval with standards of new tools to cost-effectively scale carbon assets;
- Establish Bayer as a thought leader in the journey to net-zero through strategic engagement with global thought leaders, organizations and working groups;
- Optimize the use of resources by quality planning and transparent resource allocation to projects;
- Establish a center of excellence in Ecosystem Markets and ensure global trainings and engagement of teams in regions and countries.
WHO YOU ARE
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Bachelor’s degree;;
- Proven track record of success in Project Leadership and Management roles;
- At least 10 years’ experience in managing Global Projects, in working in global, regional and local roles, in working across functional matrixes;
- Technical know-how on carbon credits, standards and project development cycle (nature-based solutions including removals and avoidance) in alignment with the evolving journey to net-zero;
- Advanced Project Management Training;
- Intercultural/International experience and ability to work in multicultural/functional environments;
- Strong prioritization skills;
- Ability to set clear objectives and tracking execution;
- Ability to lead change and hold ambiguity;
- Ability to build a culture of innovation;
- Manage performance and develop people across functional boundaries.
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and want to impact our mission Science for a better life, we encourage you to apply now. Be part of something bigger. Be you. Be Bayer.
|IMPORTANT NOTE for POTENTIAL US CANDIDATES: On September 9, 2021, President Biden announced a six point COVID-19 action plan. As follow up to the initial announcement, the government has shared more details about the federal contractor guidance, including that colleagues who work for businesses that perform certain federal contracts are required to be fully vaccinated by Dec. 8, 2021. As a federal contractor, Bayer must follow and implement the federal vaccination requirements. This requirement applies to all current and future Bayer employees working in Consumer Health, Pharmaceuticals and Enabling Functions supporting either of the divisions, effective 12/8/21. Currently, Crop Science (CS) colleagues, and Enabling Function colleagues who exclusively support Crop Science, are exempt from this requirement. Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer and it is our policy to provide reasonable accommodations to any qualified individual who because of a medical condition or sincerely held religious belief or practice receives an exemption from the vaccination requirement, provided that such accommodation would not result in an undue hardship for the company.|
|Location:||United States : Missouri : Residence Based|