Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Global Carbon Product Management Lead
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
This position is residence based position in Missouri, California, North Carolina, New Jersey, New York, Washington, or Massachusetts.
The primary responsibilities of this role, Global Carbon Product Management Lead, are to:
- Define the vision and plan, in order to establish the business as a leader in carbon;
- Explain present innovations, strategic decision proposals and the calculation of business cases;
- Assist with guidelines while hitting Key Performance Indicators, product Objectives Key Results and creating ideal experiences for our growers and customers;
- Monitor the business’s relevant Key Perfomance Indicators and manage the measurement to achieve the objectives;
- Understand costs and resource requirements of potential solutions before alternatives;
- Be responsible for implementing strategic partnerships, support contract negotiations and expand our capabilities;
- Connect with users and stakeholders to understand issues and opportunities with the design team, to examine possible resolutions;
- Explain to team on why we are solving a particular problem or going after an opportunity, tying the why back to key insights from customer discovery;
- Work with Customer Experience marketing, and operations team to bond their insights into products discovery and development;
- Report on protocol, status, and timelines with recommendations on where we should be spending our time based on potential impact with available resources;
- Create experiments with clear and quantifiable criteria translating into initial hypotheses and learning what actionable steps are next, based on members feedback.
WHO YOU ARE
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our life values, more specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Bachelors degree;
- Minimum of 10 years product management, strategy, or consulting experience.
- Master Business Administration;
- Agriculture industry experience.
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and want to impact our mission Science for a better life, we encourage you to apply now. Be part of something bigger. Be you. Be Bayer.
|IMPORTANT NOTE for POTENTIAL US CANDIDATES: Bayer expects its employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Bayer active employees are also expected to disclose their vaccination status and if fully vaccinated, provide proof of vaccination status to Occupational Medicine. Bayer defines fully vaccinated in alignment with CDC which is two weeks after completing the two-dose vaccine regimen or two weeks after completing the one-dose regimen. Additionally, Bayer employees are also required to comply with state, local and customer requirements.|
|Location:||United States : California : Residence Based || United States : Massachusetts : Residence Based || United States : Missouri : Residence Based || United States : New Jersey : Residence Based || United States : New York : Residence Based || United States : North Carolina : Residence Based || United States : Washington : Residence Based|