Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Finance & Tax Intern
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The primary responsibilities of this role, Finance and Tax Intern, are to:
- Partner with the Federal, State/Local, and/or International tax teams on a number of projects;
- Support teams with data gathering, organization, research, analysis, summarization, documentation, reporting, and process improvements;
- Gain working knowledge of the whole tax lifecycle (planning, execution, tax provision, tax compliance, tax audit and audit defense);
- Assist with ongoing projects.
WHO YOU ARE
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Current enrollment in minimum of a Business related Master’s degree or a Juris Doctor program
- Completion of a course in Corporate Income Taxation.
- Courses in Accounting, Tax or Finance;
- Experience in the tax or accounting field or those requiring analytical skills.
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change", we encourage you to apply now. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.
Location: Creve Coeur
Reference Code: 464548
Functional Area: Finance & Tax
Entry Level : Student