Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Finance Product Supply Intern
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The primary responsibilities of this role, Finance Product Supply Intern, are to:
- Analyze export data from China and India and import reports to provide insights about supply and demand and assist management with updating reports and identifying opportunities;
- Analyze market research report of competitor capacity, utilization and detailed cost and update our annual assessment and reporting, this is a robust analysis by competitor of the largest 10 PRC producers of glyphosate including each raw material, rates, VAT, utilities, labor, environmental costs and other overhead expenses;
- Update internal cost model with the findings of the annual market research, annually we adjust our cost model to agree with the weighted average cost of the PRC glyphosate producers per the study;
- Update our regional glyphosate and dicamba supply models that analyze total supply from exporters, our global supply business and our branded business for Bayer and our key competitors to estimate market size, market share and ending inventory by company;
- Analyze market research reports of chemistry use by crop including application rates and timing to track market size and share of key active ingredients and to better understand the trend in demand;
- Review the work of our consultants who host our dashboards to ensure that our data is accurate and participate in the quality checks of the related ongoing development.
WHO YOU ARE
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Currently enrolled in a minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Business Management, Supply Chain Management, Finance, Computer Science, Data Analytics or related discipline;
- Independent worker with a passion to grow and develop;
- Interest in Finance as a potential career of choice;
- Knowledge of general Finance processes and procedures.
- Project Management experience.
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change", we encourage you to apply now. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.
Location: Creve Coeur
Reference Code: 468647
Functional Area: Finance & Tax
Entry Level : Student