Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The primary responsibilities of this role, Engineering Co-Op, are to:
- Work within the Engineering Team on various Radiology projects;
- Work under supervision of Project Manager / Engineer to conduct and document identified technical activities. Individual must be able to work independently;
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve basic technical problems, determine next steps, and communicate path forward to the responsible engineer;
- Conduct preliminary tests, analyze results, communicate observations and conclusions (both written and verbal), and make next step recommendations.
WHO YOU ARE
your success will be driven by your demonstration of our life values. more specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Must be in either a Mechanical, Industrial, Electrical, Chemical, Bioengineering, or Plastics Technology Engineering Major;
- Must be actively entering into sophomore through Graduate year of college Applied Mechanical and similar Engineering skills;
- Attention to detail, goal seeker, and demonstrated [strong] work ethic;
- Proficient with Microsoft Office tools especially MS Word, MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint;
- Follows training guidelines;
- Ability to work within a team atmosphere and have the ability to communicate ideas and needs.
- Previous Intern/Co-Op experience in technical field;
- Demonstrated hands-on mechanical skills through coursework and/or extracurricular activities.
Colorado Jobs: employees can expect to be paid a salary of approximately $____ (or between $_____ to $_____). Additional compensation may include a bonus or commission (if relevant). Other benefits include health care, vision, dental, retirement, PTO, sick leave, etc.. The salary (or range) displayed is specifically for those potential hires who will work or reside in the state of Colorado if selected for this role, and may vary based on market data/ranges, an applicant’s skills and prior relevant experience, certain degrees and certifications, and other relevant factors.
Entirely remote jobs that could be performed in Colorado: employees can expect to be paid a salary of approximately $____ (or between $_____ to $_____). Additional compensation may include a bonus or commission (if relevant). Additional benefits include health care, vision, dental, retirement, PTO, sick leave, etc.. This salary (or salary range) is merely an estimate and may vary based on an applicant’s location, market data/ranges, an applicant’s skills and prior relevant experience, certain degrees and certifications, and other relevant factors.
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and want to impact our mission Science for a better life, we encourage you to apply now. Be part of something bigger. Be you. Be Bayer.
|IMPORTANT NOTE for POTENTIAL US CANDIDATES: Bayer expects its employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Bayer active employees are also expected to disclose their vaccination status and if fully vaccinated, provide proof of vaccination status to Occupational Medicine. Bayer defines fully vaccinated in alignment with CDC which is two weeks after completing the two-dose vaccine regimen or two weeks after completing the one-dose regimen. Additionally, Bayer employees are also required to comply with state, local and customer requirements.|
|Location:||United States : Pennsylvania : Saxonburg|