Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Director Real World Evidence (RWE) Leader Global Oncology
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The primary responsibilities of this role, Director Real World Evidence (RWE) Leader Global Oncology, are to:
- Director Real World Evidence (RWE) Leader Global Oncology, takes responsibility for project management and RW study execution for the Bayer Oncology portfolio:
- Lead development of RWE study documentation (e.g., concept, protocol, analysis plan, report) in line with applicable systems and processes:
- Seek external input from practicing clinicians and thought leaders to maintain highest level of rigor for all RW studies conducted within the Oncology portfolio:
- Collaborate with cross-functional colleagues, including Medical Affairs, Epidemiology, Health Economics & Outcomes Research, Statistics, and Data Analytics:
- Develop requests for proposals to contact and select external vendors; collaborate and manage external vendors and RWE partners:
- Manage study timelines and budget:
- Publish and communicate study results in collaboration with Medical Affairs Publications Strategy Team.
Domestic relocation may be available for this role.
WHO YOU ARE
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Advanced academic degree in an analytic health care field such as health services research, epidemiology, mathematics or comparable public health science preferred:
- Advanced experience in analyses within a healthcare field, epidemiology, or data synthesis required:
- Demonstrated experience in applying observational research methods to RWD sources required:
- Background and knowledge of Oncology disease area preferred:
- Relevant experience in a Global Pharma organization, in cross-functional teams and in contact with internal and external stakeholders:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills:
- Business fluent in English, both spoken and written:
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change", we encourage you to apply now. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.
IMPORTANT NOTE for POTENTIAL US CANDIDATES: On September 9, 2021, President Biden announced a six point COVID-19 action plan. As follow up to the initial announcement, the government has shared more details about the federal contractor guidance, including that colleagues who work for businesses that perform certain federal contracts are required to be fully vaccinated by Dec. 8, 2021. As a federal contractor, Bayer must follow and implement the federal vaccination requirements. This requirement applies to all current and future Bayer employees working in Consumer Health, Pharmaceuticals and Enabling Functions supporting either of the divisions, effective 12/8/21. Currently, Crop Science (CS) colleagues, and Enabling Function colleagues who exclusively support Crop Science, are exempt from this requirement. Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer and it is our policy to provide reasonable accommodations to any qualified individual who because of a medical condition or sincerely held religious belief or practice receives an exemption from the vaccination requirement, provided that such accommodation would not result in an undue hardship for the company.
State: New Jersey
Reference Code: 362661
Functional Area: Medical Affairs & Pharmacovigilance
Entry Level : Professional