Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Director Global Forecasting
Bayer U.S. LLC’s Whippany, NJ, office seeks a Director Global Forecasting to act as business advisor to TA Head to ensure a robust epi-based 15-year forecast architecture is established for Oncology franchises.
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The primary responsibilities of this role, (Director Global Forecasting), are:
- Leading the production and interpretation of data across multiple sources and creating succinct business review presentations to C-suite audience;
- Ensuring strong alignment on forecast assumptions with OSBU leadership.
WHO YOU ARE
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Master’s degree (or foreign equivalent degree) in Biology, Biotechnology, or Finance;
- Must also have five (5) years of experience with or knowledge of: (i) building robust patient-based and demand-based oncology forecasts; (ii) creating analytical models platform based forecasting software, e.g., i2E; (iii) decision science techniques such as Monte-Carlo and Markov modeling; (iv) probability of technical and regulatory success assessment for early stage pipeline programs; (v) transforming data into insights with visualization tools such as Tableau/PowerBI; (vi) working with databases, e.g. Snowflake, SQL server; and (vii) research and development experience with publications in biological sciences and or clinical statistics
- Experience can be concurrent.
Apply at http://career.bayer.us, #72648132.
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change", we encourage you to apply now. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.
State: New Jersey
Reference Code: 422222
Functional Area: Marketing
Entry Level : Professional