Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Director Customer Logistics
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The primary responsibilities of this role, Director Customer Logistics, are to:
- Joint Value Creation / Cost Savings / Working Capital;
- Integrate end-to-end supply chain solutions to resolve customer issues and deliver on customer commitments, cost savings and working capital;
- Drive customer innovation for growth and efficiencies;
- Develop measurable goals for Customer Logistics Team to deliver on commitments, e.g. OTIF, sales;
- Develop strategic tools and solutions to deliver business growth;
- Create a partnership culture between the Logistics Teams and Sales to drive business growth;
- Develop and leads multi-year vision and road map of strategic solutions for the Customer Team(s);
- Conduct strategic and data analyses and data-driven recommendation for improvements and advancement;
- Secure Bayer investment for logistics tools and solutions needed to deliver customer goals;
- Create a vision to lead the Customers Logistics team;
- Lead the Customer Logistics Team with clear Objectives, Goals, Strategies and Measures;
- Set direction of the Customer Logistics Team and others business functions to align objectives, strategy and vision across the organization, including Sales, Warehousing and Distribution;
- Collaborate across Customer Logistics / Supply Chain leaders to drive adoption of best practices;
- Build strong internal partnerships to deliver Customer Logistics objectives, strategy and measures;
- Advocate with Commercial, Category, and Business to meet customers’ expectations and proactively resolves issues;
- Recognize and respond to changes in demand, capacity constraints and marketplace dynamics to minimize disruption and preserve customer relationships;
- Collaborate with Director Customer Logistics / Order-to-Bill / e- Commerce to drive innovative / lean management solutions;
- Collaborate with Commercial, Category and Business leadership to secure support and funding.
WHO YOU ARE
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Bachelor’s degree with 15 years of experience or Master’s degree with at least 13 years of experience;
- At least 10 years of leadership experience in Supply Chain management and/or Customer Logistics;
- Demonstrated progressive leadership / management responsibility while managing cross-functional teams;
- Proven ability to define and execute strategy;
- Experience with Walmart supply chain process and system;
- Successful track-record of solving complex business problems and use of advanced analytical techniques;
- Strong interpersonal skills for effective relationship management with internal and external business partners / customers;
- Demonstrated target-oriented and performance-driven attitude.
- Experience within the consumer product, consumer health, CPG or OTC industry.
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change", we encourage you to apply now. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.
Reference Code: 342611
Functional Area: Supply Chain Management
Entry Level : Professional