Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Director Commercial Data Engineer
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The primary responsibilities of this role, Director Commercial Data Engineer, are to:
- Develop and maintain complex data pipelines;
- Implement standard and Big-data extract, transform, load (ETL) processes focusing on their efficiency and reliability;
- Help the business translators in converting complex requirements into feasible solution proposals;
- Learn new technologies and their optimal application to our context;
- Be an active interface with external consulting companies to access the data and make them available in the optimal format;
- Help find the best dataset for specific business projects;
- Communicate in a clear and concise way using the most appropriate approach for each different stakeholder DSA Pharma is a newly formed function within Pharma Strategic Marketing;
- Translate data into insights and insights into business actions through deep business understanding paired with expert knowledge of advanced analytics, machine learning and AI.
WHO YOU ARE
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Graduate degree in quantitative field (Statistics, Management Science, Operations Research, Engineering, Finance, Applied Mathematics, Mathematics, Business Administration etc.);
- At least four years of experience in data modeling, wrangling and visualization;
- Strong Knowledge of Structure Query Language (SQL) and NoSQL solutions;
- Good knowledge of AWS with a specific focus on Data oriented services;
- Knowledge of the most common data management platforms (Dataiku, Databricks, Datarobot, Google Cloud Platform, Azure);
- Strong knowledge of Python and the most common data management libraries (Pandas, PySpark);
- Knowledge of Hadoop, Spark, Hive and other Big data frameworks;
- Passionate team player;
- Strategic business acumen, focus on results, passion for keeping up with media and technology trends;
- Strong communication and presentation skills;
- Proven track record of professional success in analytics role.
- Knowledge of EMR and Claims datasets (e.g. Optum, Symphony);
- Knowledge of IQVIA datasets.
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change", we encourage you to apply now. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.
State: New Jersey
Reference Code: 232101
Functional Area: Information Technology
Entry Level : Professional