At Bayer we’re visionaries, driven to solve the world’s toughest challenges and striving for a world where ,Health for all, Hunger for none’ is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We’re doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining ‘impossible’. There are so many reasons to join us. If you’re hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there’s only one choice.
Dir Consumer Activation Strategy
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The primary responsibilities of this role, Director Consumer Activation Strategy, are to:
- Be responsible for developing and implementing branded consumer awareness campaigns;
- Be responsible for optimizing and managing consumer disease state education initiatives, including efforts to address disparities in diagnosis and treatment;
- Drive consumer focused market research efforts;
- Be responsible for developing patient support resources including CRM program and coordinating with essential functions like Access and Patient Support Services, as well as external vendors;
- Be responsible for medical, regulatory, legal review of consumer materials and development of OPDP submissions, and build relationships with key contacts in each of these areas;
WHO YOU ARE
YOU ARE PASSIONATE ABOUT PATIENT MARKETING! Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our life values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Bachelor's degree with at least 5 years of consumer marketing including TV/Digital direct to consumer experience;
- At least 3 years healthcare marketing experience;
- Experience working through the Medical/Legal/Regulatory review process;
- Ability to lead and influence key stakeholders on the overall marketing strategy and execution.
- Advanced degree;
- Diabetes or cardiovascular or kidney disease experience;
- Launch experience.
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and want to impact our mission Science for a better life, we encourage you to apply now. Be part of something bigger. Be you. Be Bayer.
|IMPORTANT NOTE for POTENTIAL US CANDIDATES: Bayer expects its employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Bayer active employees are also expected to disclose their vaccination status and if fully vaccinated, provide proof of vaccination status to Occupational Medicine. Bayer defines fully vaccinated in alignment with CDC which is two weeks after completing the two-dose vaccine regimen or two weeks after completing the one-dose regimen. Additionally, Bayer employees are also required to comply with state, local and customer requirements.|
|Location:||United States : New Jersey : Whippany|