Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Digital Transformation & IT Consumer Health Intern
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The primary responsibilities of this role, Digital Transformation and IT Consumer Health Intern, are to:
- Work on strategy design, including external research, benchmarking, interview consolidation and analysis, and recommendations focused on Commercial (Sales and Marketing) Digital Transformation areas;
- Define, scope, build a roadmap, and deliver on technical solutions to enhance our Customer’s / Sales experience, with focus areas in E-commerce, Direct to Consumer, Retail, etc.;
- Work with senior members of the team to manage and drive projects and tasks to completion.
WHO YOU ARE
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Currently enrolled in a Master’s degree in Information Technology, Marketing and Sales with basic Information Technology knowledge and high level of interest, other STEM fields or applicable Business fields;
- Self-driven leadership skills demonstrated by initiative and positive approach to tasks, solution oriented mindset and decisionmaking capability;
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, energetic environment;
- Demonstrated interpersonal and communication skills, including an ability to interact with and establish good working relationships with diverse individuals;
- Microsoft applications knowledge, incl. power point, excel, project;
- U.S. Citizen/U.S. working permit.
- Minimum overall GPA of 3.0, to demonstrate applicable knowledge of educational degree.
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change", we encourage you to apply now. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.
State: New Jersey
Reference Code: 464502
Functional Area: Information Technology
Entry Level : Student