Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Digital Lead Co Op
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The primary responsibilities of this role, Digital Lead Co-Op, are to:
- Be in-depth study of digital transformation by others, apply the learnings, and redefine business processes and capabilities as a digital agriculture company;
- Have experience with strategic planning, market research, financial modeling or portfolio management;
- Have strong quantitative analytical skills;
- Have demonstrated ability in reducing complex concepts and putting innovation ideas to practice;
- Be results-oriented with a strong sense of urgency;
- Have excellent communication skills written, verbal and presentation.
WHO YOU ARE
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Pursuing a Master's degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering, Economics, Biology, or other STEM programs with a quantitative disciplines required or a Ph.D. in similar disciplines.
- Strong ability to influence and motivate people through formal and informal channels;
- Knowledge and experience of intellectual property;
- Experience with Geospatial data and tools.
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change", we encourage you to apply now. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.
Location: Creve Coeur
Reference Code: 474781
Functional Area: General Administration & Corporate Services
Entry Level : Student