Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Digital Health IT R&D Co-Op
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The primary responsibilities of this role, Digital Health IT R&D Co-Op, are to:
- Assist with the design, development and commercialization of new digital health products (i.e. Digital Diagnostics, Digital Therapeutics, Digital Health Ecosystems) ;
- Assessment of major digital trends that will shape the R&D function and competitive landscape;
- Research into technologies and platforms relevant for the Consumer Health industry, assessing their potential to bring value to consumers;
- Support build out of the new DT/IT R&D function (i.e., roles and responsibilities, training, team meetings, executive presentations, team building).
WHO YOU ARE
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Currently pursuing a Master’s degree in Data Science, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Science/technology, STEM, or related business field with a focus in Digital Products;
- We are looking for humble and hungry, agile students who have a drive for results, a desire to learn, and passion for new technologies;
- We are looking for students who are passionate about research, innovation, and the consumer products industry;
Passion for digital topics and consumer health trends and dynamics impacted by digital means (e.g. digital health, startups, sensors and wearables, devices, etc.) as well as innovation techniques (e.g. design thinking), digital trends in R&D;
Ability to work in a team as well as independently;
Strong Communication skills with a fluency in English, both verbally and written;
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change", we encourage you to apply now. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.
IMPORTANT NOTE for POTENTIAL US CANDIDATES: Bayer active employees are required to disclose their vaccination status and if fully vaccinated, provide proof of vaccination status before participating in approved activities for fully vaccinated employees. Bayer defines fully vaccinated in alignment with CDC which is two weeks after completing the two-dose vaccine regimen or two weeks after completing the one-dose regimen. Additionally, if candidates are invited on site as visitors for in person interviews, they must provide proof of being vaccinated and comply with all safety protocols.
State: New Jersey
Reference Code: 473522
Functional Area: General Administration & Corporate Services
Entry Level : Student