Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Data Strategy Solution Manager
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The primary responsibilities of this role, Data Strategy Solution Manager, are to:
- Develop knowledgebase of current state process enablers from an application and a data perspective;
- Help to build knowledge needed deeper in functional teams;
- Active participation in North America (NA) Governance Committee and represents North America in Global Projects and in New Business Innovation Initiatives;
- Engage with Regional Information Technology (IT) leaders to define leading practices and design patterns in data strategy for the NA region;
- Define and execute a data strategy on behalf of NA Product Supply that improves the accessibility, interoperability and reusability of data and ensures access to data generated from and used by external sources and functions outside of SCM;
- Contribute to and applies design principles and standards to govern reference, transactional, and reporting data that is captured in enterprise (TMS, SAP, SFDC, SAP IBP, etc) and function specific tools;
- Work closely with the IT organization to highlight and resolve data gaps and opportunities to improve data delivery SLAs;
- Drive business execution of investments needed to achieve the data strategy in collaboration with global and local IT organizations;
- Play the role of business project manager and/or business data solution;
- Lead on largest strategic projects for NA.
WHO YOU ARE
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer or information science, data science or business related functions;
- Possess 10 years of experience;
- At least five years of experience in data strategy, data governance or driving supply chain data solutions;
- Experience leading complex projects with multiple stakeholders;
- Ability to understand complex data process and consequences of decisions and design solutions considering risks;
- Excellent collaboration skills to works across diverse stakeholder groups;
- Ability to influence all levels of the organization.
- At least five years of project experience with change management experience.
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and want to impact our mission Science for a better life, we encourage you to apply now. Be part of something bigger. Be you. Be Bayer.
|IMPORTANT NOTE for POTENTIAL US CANDIDATES: Bayer expects its employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Bayer active employees are required to disclose their vaccination status and if fully vaccinated, provide proof of vaccination status before participating in approved activities for fully vaccinated employees. Bayer defines fully vaccinated in alignment with CDC which is two weeks after completing the two-dose vaccine regimen or two weeks after completing the one-dose regimen. Additionally, if candidates are invited on site as visitors for in person interviews, they must provide proof of being vaccinated and comply with all safety protocols. Bayer will engage in an interactive process with individuals who request a vaccine exemption for qualified medical or religious reasons.|
|Location:||United States : Missouri : Creve Coeur|