Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The primary responsibilities of this role, Data Specialist, are to:
- Ensure the timely entry of quality data into SAP;
- Pull and analyze data reports from SAP including, but not limited to, quality reports, cost analysis and production analysis (monthly metrics);
- Provide supply reliability, to include creation, maintenance and closing of bagging orders and monthly supply reporting;
- Create purchase requisitions and manage packaging and treatment supplies;
- Assist with inventory management and physical inventories;
- Generate and maintain Key Performance Indicators reports to identify trends within operations;
- Ensure Data analysis for Focused Improvement projects;
- Train new employees on SAP and Standard Work;
- Partner with Process Leads for alignment across site operations;
- Assist the Field Department with data entry and management (contracts and field tools) and grower accounting activities;
- Perform other duties as assigned.
WHO YOU ARE
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- High School Diploma or GED;
- At least two years of relevant experience in a manufacturing, supply chain or Agriculture environment;
- Basic knowledge of Information Technology (Internet, Excel, PowerPoint, Word or facilities with systems);
- Ability to perform repetitive keyboarding tasks over four hours a day;
- Able to work in a team and cultivate and maintain positive working relationships;
- Excellent communication skills as this position interfaces with both external and internal associates;
- Ability to manage sensitive and confidential information.
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change", we encourage you to apply now. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.
Location: Farmer City
Reference Code: 422625
Functional Area: Customer Operations and Support
Entry Level : Professional