At Bayer we’re visionaries, driven to solve the world’s toughest challenges and striving for a world where ,Health for all, Hunger for none’ is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We’re doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining ‘impossible’. There are so many reasons to join us. If you’re hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there’s only one choice.
Data Platforms -Data Intelligence Intern
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The primary responsibilities of this role, Platforms Data Intelligence Intern, are to:
- Be business focus of project Intern's work will allow for enhanced monitoring and management of the resources maintained by Breeding within Crop Science warehouse;
- Implementation of systems and practices such as resource tagging, automated logging of resource usage, and resource usage monitoring within the warehouse;
- Be willing to learn and develop strategies related to working with an industrial data system and from the business opportunity to implement practices for monitoring and governing our internal data resources.
WHO YOU ARE
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our life values. more specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Graduate student, Master’s degree, or Ph.D. candidate in related field like Data Engineer, Computer Science, Data Science, Bioinformatics), enrolled at the University of Illinois Urbana Champaign;
- Technical Skills like SQL, Semantic Modeling, Data Modeling, Enterprise Architecture, Data Engineering, Computer Science, Data Science, Data Management, Data Governance, Data Visualization (Tableau);
- Interest in data systems and/or Global Row Crop Breeding RD data related initiatives.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.
|If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and want to impact our mission Science for a better life, we encourage you to apply now. Job postings will remain open for a minimum of ten business days and are subject to immediate closure thereafter without additional notice.|
|IMPORTANT NOTE for POTENTIAL US CANDIDATES: Bayer expects its employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Bayer active employees are also expected to disclose their vaccination status and if fully vaccinated, provide proof of vaccination status to Occupational Medicine. Bayer defines fully vaccinated in alignment with CDC which is two weeks after completing the two-dose vaccine regimen or two weeks after completing the one-dose regimen. Additionally, Bayer employees are also required to comply with state, local and customer requirements.|
|Division:||Crop Science||Reference Code||707543|
|Functional Area:||Computational Science, Data Science & Statistics||Location:||United States : Illinois : Champaign|
|Employment Type:||Internship||Position Grade:||M00|
|Creve Coeur, MO||+1 888-473-1001, option #firstname.lastname@example.org|