Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
CX Manager-Partner Experience
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The primary responsibilities of this role, CX Manager-Partner Experience, are to:
- Understand the digital connections required by partners to run their business with us more efficiently and effectively and communicates those requirements to marketing and product supply teams;
- Be responsible for the business process improvement;
- Use a well-defined design process to guide development of digital solutions for the target channel partner outcomes and user experience;
- Inform developers (internal and external) of in-person and digital experiences needed for the required outcomes;
- Align commercial teams, Information Technology (IT) and product supply in the discovery, design and testing of new partner experiences;
- Be responsible for supporting ecosystem road mapping, prototype and execution of digital solutions. Collaborate with channel partners to co-create customer facing experiences that are mutually valuable to Bayer, the channel partner and to the end customer;
- Manage all project stakeholders on local, regional and global level;
- Manage project communication proactively;
- Monitor changes in project timelines, business assumptions, and outlook on regular basis and inform relevant stakeholders of changes in the key parameters.
WHO YOU ARE
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Have a bachelor’s degree;
- At least 10 years of experience in IT, marketing, or customer experience;
- Demonstrated experience leading and influencing activities of cross-functional teams without direct reporting relationships;
- Familiarity and use of human centered design principles;
- Experience with Process Design and mapping;
- Ability to lead and influence key stakeholders through challenges and opportunities;
- Results orientation with demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects/priorities simultaneously;
- Excellent oral, written and communication skills to onboard, motivate and engage others at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to travel up to 10%
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and want to impact our mission Science for a better life, we encourage you to apply now. Be part of something bigger. Be you. Be Bayer.
|IMPORTANT NOTE for POTENTIAL US CANDIDATES: Bayer expects its employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Bayer active employees are required to disclose their vaccination status and if fully vaccinated, provide proof of vaccination status before participating in approved activities for fully vaccinated employees. Bayer defines fully vaccinated in alignment with CDC which is two weeks after completing the two-dose vaccine regimen or two weeks after completing the one-dose regimen. Additionally, if candidates are invited on site as visitors for in person interviews, they must provide proof of being vaccinated and comply with all safety protocols. Bayer will engage in an interactive process with individuals who request a vaccine exemption for qualified medical or religious reasons.|
|Location:||United States : Missouri : Creve Coeur|