Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Cotton Quality Assurance Manager
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The primary responsibilities of this role, Cotton Quality Assurance Manager, are to:
- Serve as the principle quality assurance agent for NA BCS managed cottonseed operations and partner with stakeholders to establish effective operational quality assurance procedures, quality standards, regulatory agency requirements and monitor their effectiveness and compliance with industry regulations and market requirements;
- Serve as key contractual interface for cotton toll manufacturing relationships and assure reliable operation and execution of contractual quality requirements;
- Develop and implement cotton contamination prevention and risk management program;
- Develop and maintain overall quality training program (classes, procedures, requalification) for operations based on internal roles and site operational procedures;
- Create procedures, forms or checklists to support operational processes with impact to product quality or the customer experience;
- Manage and assess product specifications for raw materials, intermediates, packaging components and finished products;
- Develop operational procedural review program to assess procedural effectiveness;
- Represent quality in Management of Change;
- Create management summaries and technical reports;
- Record, analyze and distribute statistical information;
- Lead and facilitate product quality incident analysis, investigations and responses to significant customer issues ensuring corrective and preventative actions address root cause;
- Develop quality strategies for new product launches to ensure transition to commercial operations;
- Collaborate with business teams and market development teams in implementation of product alerts and proactive training materials;
- Some travel required ~ 20%.
WHO YOU ARE
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Bachelor’s degree with least 10 years of experience or Master’s degree or Ph.D. with at least seven years of work experience managing quality in a manufacturing environment;
- Demonstrated capabilities in developing and implementing quality assurance strategies that deliver quantitative business results.
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change", we encourage you to apply now. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.
Reference Code: 263362
Functional Area: Quality
Entry Level : Professional