Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Consumer Health Sales Intern
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The primary responsibilities of this role, Consumer Health Sales Intern, are to:
- Work with a cross-functional team to develop category plans and strategies for the assigned project(s), which are aligned with the Sales/Marketing objectives and customer needs;
- Pull and analyze syndicated and customer POS data;
- Formulate recommendations based on the analysis of data from various sources;
- Present solutions with the understanding of customer needs and benefits these solutions bring;
- Assist the team in improving business results using various sales and profit levers;
- Communicate results, ideas, and/or recommendations both in written and verbal format, interacting with colleagues in a variety of job functions with Bayer Consumer Health (BCH);
- Develop negotiation tactics to deliver mutually acceptable outputs;
- Conduct an oral presentation of project results and key learnings to Bayer management upon completion of Internship.
WHO YOU ARE
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Currently enrolled in a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing Retail, Finance or Business related dieseline;
- Solid written and verbal communication skills that allow for clear and concise presentations;
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail;
- Results-oriented with the ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and deliverables effectively;
- Proven problem-solving skills;
- Be able to demonstrate initiative, self-direction, and collaboration capabilities;
- Strong computer literacy skills, proficiency in Window software applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook).
- Pervious internship experience.
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change", we encourage you to apply now. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.
State: New Jersey
Reference Code: 474298
Functional Area: Commercial & Sales
Entry Level : Student