Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Consumer Health Sales Co-op
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The primary responsibilities of this role, Consumer Health Sales Co-op are to:
- Work with a cross-functional team to develop national and/or brand category plans and strategies for the assigned project, which align Sales Strategy and Operations and Marketing objectives to customer needs;
- Pull and analyze syndicated and customer POS data;
- Develop recommendations based on the analysis of data from various sources;
- Provide assistance to the team to enhance and improve business results;
- Communicate results, ideas and/or suggestions both in written and verbal format;
- Interact with Bayer Consumer Health (BCH) colleagues in a variety of job functions within Consumer Health Sales Strategy and Operations, Marketing, and Customer Teams/Field Sales.
WHO YOU ARE
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Currently enrolled in a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree program in Business, Marketing or Food Marketing;
- Able to commit to a 6-month (Jan. - June or June - Dec.) assingment at 10 hours per week;
- Be Able to demonstrate work experience and/or capability in the areas of leadership, analytics, collaboration, communication, project management, self-direction and initiative;
- Be proficient in Windows software applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook);
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change", we encourage you to apply now. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.
State: New Jersey
Reference Code: 479541
Functional Area: Commercial & Sales
Entry Level : Student