Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Computer System Validation & QC Lab Intern
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The primary responsibilities of this role, Computer System Validation & QC Lab intern, are to:
- Perform analytical instrument commissioning and qualification
- Author/execute validation protocols for QC Analytical instruments and software
- Perform periodic review of QC Software systems and instrument to ensure the systems are maintained in a validated state
- Perform routine administration activities on QC software systems as assigned
- Perform periodic review of user access and system security for QC systems
- Support completion of remediation activities stemming from periodic reviews;
- Write and/or revise Standard operating procedure, maintain (file, scan) all validation related documentation;
- Coordinate vendors in support of validation projects.
WHO YOU ARE
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Currently enrolled in a four-year Bachelor undergraduate program in Biology, Chemistry, Engineering, Computer Science or related fields.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to deal professionally with internal customers of various organizational levels;
- Ability to work effectively within a departmental team and with members of the same or higher organizational levels;
- Good organization, documentation, prioritization and scheduling skills with an overall desire to learn;
- Strong computer skills with Microsoft Office with beginner level proficiency with Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Basic problem solving and project management abilities;
- Ability to work independently and multi-task;
- Demonstrated potential for technical proficiency, scientific creativity, collaboration with others and independent thought.
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change", we encourage you to apply now. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.
IMPORTANT NOTE for POTENTIAL US CANDIDATES: Bayer active employees are required to disclose their vaccination status and if fully vaccinated, provide proof of vaccination status before participating in approved activities for fully vaccinated employees. Bayer defines fully vaccinated in alignment with CDC which is two weeks after completing the two-dose vaccine regimen or two weeks after completing the one-dose regimen. Additionally, if candidates are invited on site as visitors for in person interviews, they must provide proof of being vaccinated and comply with all safety protocols.
Reference Code: 533081
Functional Area: Quality
Entry Level : Student