Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Compliance Program Manager
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The primary responsibilities of this role, Compliance Program Manager, are to:
- Partner with regulatory and other functional stakeholders to the advance the Global Regulatory Corporate Compliance program;
- Be a partner with Breeding teams to develop and implement Breeding level policies and procedures in alignment with the Global Compliance Program;
- Engage with stakeholders to integrate compliance in to operational activities;
- Lead critical projects defined in the Breeding Compliance strategy;
- Identify opportunities to leverage evolving processes and advanced technologies to support LTO;
- Assist with implementation of compliance strategy globally;
- Assist with risk-based stewardship assessments;
- Provide requirements for IT system development and system improvements supporting the Compliance Program;
- Provide leadership in the development and delivery of training;
- Engage stakeholders and SRRs in the creation and execution of training material;
- Create tools to evaluate size, scope and risk profile associated with the compliance program;
- Provide incident management support for the Compliance Program Identifies and executes methods for measuring compliance performance Provides compliance support and guidance through the management of change process;
- Conduct program gap analysis and executes projects to address gaps Provides guidance to Breeding Compliance Team and Breeding personnel.
WHO YOU ARE
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our life values. more specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Ph.D. with minimum of three years relevant experience, Master of Science with minimum of five years relevant experience, or Bachelor’s degree with at least of seven years relevant experience;
- At least five years of experience in quality, agriculture, biotechnology, or plant breeding and/or molecular laboratory environment;
- At least three years of leadership experience through leading direct reports or leading project teams;
- Experience with Compliance and/or Trait Quality;
- Project management experience with the ability to drive projects to completion while working under tight timelines;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Ability to work in a matrix environment, leading and influencing people at varying levels of responsibility;
- Ability to excel in ambiguous environment; thinking objectively and leveraging information to develop corporate strategies and guidelines that effectively balances compliance and operations
- At least three years experience in Compliance or Trait Quality related role in agriculture;
- Proficient in Bayer's enterprise data management and analysis software;
- Experience leading IT strategies and building solutions to meet changing business needs;
- Experience with ISO9001 and/or Quality Management Systems Experience with LEAN philosophies and/or Six Sigma methodologies.
- Degree in Plant Breeding, Agronomy, Molecular Biology or related discipline.
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and want to impact our mission Science for a better life, we encourage you to apply now. Be part of something bigger. Be you. Be Bayer.
|IMPORTANT NOTE for POTENTIAL US CANDIDATES: Bayer expects its employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Bayer active employees are also expected to disclose their vaccination status and if fully vaccinated, provide proof of vaccination status to Occupational Medicine. Bayer defines fully vaccinated in alignment with CDC which is two weeks after completing the two-dose vaccine regimen or two weeks after completing the one-dose regimen. Additionally, Bayer employees are also required to comply with state, local and customer requirements.|
|Location:||United States : Missouri : Chesterfield|