Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Opportunity Knocking – be a part of something big. Bayer Crop Science in Kansas City, Missouri has a great environment and are looking for team-oriented colleagues like yourself, to help achieve company success. There are so many reasons to join us.
Benefits designed to fit your lifestyle:
- $22.23/hour + Shift Differential with great earnings potential available when meeting chemical operator requirements throughout a three-year period.
- 3 weeks Paid Vacation and 16 paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription
- Retirement Savings options including competitive 401k company match
- Educational Assistance (up to $7,500.00 annually)
- And many more company Perks and Discounts
What you’ll do
The Chemical Operator provides support in the production of quality active ingredient chemical materials, while working in a safe and efficient manner. On the job training provides further learning of the site’s manufacturing processes and equipment.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent.
- At least one year, post high school, experience in any area of:
- Manufacturing Operations.
- Skilled industrial or construction trades, including (but not limited to) technicians, welders, machinists, mechanics, heavy equipment operators, painters, or plumbers.
- Warehouse or Packaging environment.
- Agriculture or Farming.
- Transferable military experience.
- Ability to use or learn computer control/display screens, process pumps and equipment, various hand tools, use full-face respirator, self-contained breathing apparatus, and various other forms of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE.)
- 12 hour Rotating Shifts (7am to 7pm and 7pm to 7am,) including overtime hours and weekends as needed.
- Ability to pass a post-offer physical and perform the essential functions of the role with or without reasonable accommodation.
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change", we encourage you to apply now. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.
Location: Kansas City
Reference Code: 466841
Functional Area: Production&Manufacturing
Entry Level : Job Starter